My Husband and I moved from Orange, TX to Wimberley in 2005. Loving where you live, makes being a REALTOR in the Wimberley area more like play than work but working hard for my Clients is what I love! My Grandkids go to school in Wimberley and Dripping Springs, both are excellent School Districts. Moving from the city is a real challenge for most people and I try to make the change as easy as possible. Less stress is one reason folks move here, and representing my clients to alleviate that stress if my goal. I have lots of Happy Clients that say moving to the Wimberley area is the best decision they’ve made. Sometimes it takes a while to find that ‘just right’ property, but I’m patient if you are. I try and treat my Clients like I would like to be treated…after all, it’s YOUR money and you know your budget and time frame, so let me help you find or sell just the right property in our beautiful Hills of Texas!
“Coming together is a beginning, keeping together is progress, working together is success” – Henry Ford
- Austin Board of Realtors
- San Marcos Board of Realtors
- Texas Association of Realtors
- National Association of REALTORS
- Certified Residential Specialists Group
- Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Council
- Wimberley Chamber of Commerce
- Friends of the Wimberley Valley Library
Earned the following Designations:
- ABR, Accredited Buyers Representative
- CRS, Certified Residential Specialists
- CNE, Certified Negotiations Expert
- GRI, Graduate of Realtor Institute REALTOR, via National Assoc of REALTORS
Licensed under the Texas Real Estate Commission since May, 2006
State of Texas Licensed Agent – 7 yrs.
Licensed Notary for State of Texas – 5 yrs.
Specializing in YOU!