I have loved Wimberley and the Texas Hill Country since my college days at Texas State University.
I was thrilled to have the opportunity to move to Wimberley in 2002 to fill the position of Assistant Principal at Wimberley High School. I am a people person and I loved my time at WISD getting to know the students and their families. Once I retired from that position, it seemed like the perfect path to assist others who are seeking the quality of life offered in the Texas Hill Country, so I decided to continue my career in Real Estate.
I have been a licensed Realtor since 1978 and I am dedicated to providing my clients the finest customer service available. With my years of experience in real estate I am very successful in bringing buyers and sellers together throughout Canyon Lake, Wimberley and the Hill Country.
- Texas State University Graduate/ Bachelor of Science
- Stephen F. Austin State University/ Master’s Degree-Mid Management
- Career in Education/ Secondary Level/ Teacher and Administrator
- Real Estate Career spanning over 30 years.
My Professional Membership and Awards:
- Four Rivers Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors/ Texas Association of Realtors
- Multiple Listing Systems in Austin Board Matrix and Central Texas Navica
- Texas Monthly Magazine Five Star Professional Award / 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015
- Top Dollar Volume Agent/ Top Listing Agent/ Top Sales Agent